Pet Sitting all pets
Dog Walking daily
vacation or monthly
Special Needs Pets
Free Referrals and Help
I would like to use your services how do I get started?
Call us at (954) 894-1234 or send us an email email@example.com.
Let us know what type of service you are interested in, what type of pets you have, what your location is with zip code and how best to reach you. We will get back to you as soon as possible that day or the next morning.
If you require service soon, please take the time to go to our forms section and fill out these forms which will help us learn about your needs and your pets needs.
Once we have your information we will set up an appointment for your initial consultation (Meet and Greet).
You have probably never given much thought to just how much time and effort you put into your pet's good health and happiness. We have!
When you are gone, many things have to be done on a daily basis to make certain your pets are safe, secure, comfortable and happy.
We go through a 25 point checklist every time we visit with
- Sanitizing to reduce illness & disease|
- Releasing your security system
- Bringing in the newspaper
- Bringing in the mail
- Giving each pet clean, fresh, water
- Giving each pet the proper amount of food
- Making sure each pet eats their food
- Checking on the welfare of shy or reclusive pets
- Restoring the supplies in the proper place
- Giving treats (if they are allowed)
- Cleaning up any “accidents” or messes that may occur
- Watering plants
- Having play time with each pet
- Cleaning the litter box
- Maintaining a comfort level in the home you set
- Checking all internal and external doors and windows
- Monitoring the condition of the home
- Ensuring the house fence perimeter is secure
- Changing the lighting arrangement
- Making sure pets are in their proper place
- Making notes for the owners
- Administering medication if needed
- Checking each pets condition
- Re-locking the house
- Restoring the security system
You do most of these things automatically when you are home. Isn't it comforting to know that someone is going to go through a Checklist each day and do them for you while you're away?
Maryl and Felice
Pet Sitters and More, LLC
back to top